Date: Saturday, July 20, 2013
Cost: FREE for EV owners and spectators
Location: Concord Pacific Sales Centre, Pacific Blvd at Carrall St South - just south-east of Rogers Arena - approach from the west along Pacific Blvd east of the Cambie Bridge
Parking: FREE SHOW PARKING at designated lot. Adjacent pay lot FREE only till 3:30pm!
Nearby: Rogers Arena, Costco, Science World, McDonalds
- Production ELECTRIC CARS you can buy now - The 2013/2013 Tesla Model S and Tesla Roadster, Nissan LEAF, Chevrolet VOLT, Mitsubishi i-MiEV,
Toyota RAV4-EV, Ford Focus Electric
- One of the first production ELECTRIC cars - our 1912 Detroit Electric is now 101 years old.
- ELECTRIC conversions - from sports cars to pickup trucks to tractors
- ELECTRIC bikes - production and conversion bikes, scooters, recumbents and skateboards
- PERSONAL ELECTRIC TRANSPORTATION innovations from Grin Tech - featuring a weight sensor activated powered longboard with inline wheel motors, a 3 wheeled cargo trike, and an unique e-unicycle with CVT and pedal torque sensing control.
- ELECTRIC outboard and tractor conversions by SmoothWake.ca
- CHARGING Stations - for home, business and the open road
- SAVE $5,000 on a new Electric Vehicle with Green Incentives - CEV for BC for individuals, and
Green Fleets for business
- 'Signature' Tesla Model S - BC2BC Rally car signed by Elon Musk
- Test drive electric bikes and scooters - grab a discount code for show specials
- Live Entertainment at 2pm from Vancouver indie band Thee Ahs
- Tee shirts available - see Robert Shaw at the Blue Leaf.
- I can convert my vehicle? Talk to conversion owners.
Note: There is no official RIDE component to the show this year as the ride area has been claimed by a city organic farm initiative.