Date: Saturday, June 9, 2012
Location: Concord Pacific Sales Centre, Pacific Blvd at Carrall St - just south-east of Rogers Arena - approach from the west along Pacific Blvd east of the Cambie Bridge
Parking: FREE SHOW PARKING at adjacent lot
Nearby: Rogers Arena, Costco, Science World, McDonalds
- Production ELECTRIC CARS you can buy now - The 2012 Fisker Karma, Tesla Roadster, Nissan LEAF, Chevrolet VOLT, Mitsubishi i-MiEV,
- Plug-in HYBRID production full-sized VANS and PICKUPs you can buy now - these work trucks from VTRUX will pay for themselves very quickly at today's gas prices
- One of the first production ELECTRIC cars - our 1912 Detroit Electric is celebrating its 100th birthday. See it until June 8th in the CARTER GM Showroom at the North Shore Auto Mall
- ELECTRIC conversions - from sports cars to pickup trucks
- ELECTRIC bikes - production and conversion bikes, scooters, recumbents and skateboards
- ELECTRIC boats - Sparky the Catamaran conversion from a Hobie Cat
- CHARGING Stations - for home, business and the open road
- SAVE BIG with Green Incentives - CEV for BC for individuals, and
Green Fleets for business
- Hybrid Mass Transit - a presentation not to be missed with a detailed look inside a new Nova Hybrid Bus courtesy of the Coast Mountain Bus Company
- Live Entertainment - JAZZ on the lawn!
- Test drive electric bikes and scooters - grab a discount code for show specials
- Find out how a Prius plug-in battery kit cuts your Prius' gas consumption in half and lets you drive on battery for kilometers at a time - come talk to Electric Auto Sports at the event!
- Should I Convert my ride or buy a production EV? This show will help you decide.
Note: There is no official RIDE component to the show this year as the
ride area has been claimed by a city organic farm initiative.